The ESGE Days 2021, online, France, 25/03/2021-27/03/2021 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with
21 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities.
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
For ESGE Days 2021, delegates who have attended the live event will be entitled to claim the following certificates:
- 1. Certificate of Attendance - confirming your attendance to the ESGE Days 2021
- 2. CME accreditation certificate
How to claim your certificates:
- Step 1: Sign into the portal using your last name, first name and reference number (to be found on your registration invoice or confirmation email)
- Step 3: Complete the online evaluation form
- Step 4: Once you have submitted your completed form, both certificates will be available for download
Should you require support in applying for your certificates, please contact: email@example.com
Abstract Submitter Certificates: Please note that for ESGE Days 2021 abstract and poster presenters will also receive abstract submitter certificates. These will be sent directly to the respective submitter.