Information updated: March 20, 2020
Update on Coronavirus and ESGE Days 2020
ESGE is closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 virus and ESGE Days 2020.
Given this unique and difficult time in the world, we would like to thank all of you for your ongoing understanding and patience – our members, our congress registrants, our faculty and our corporate partners.
Due to the outstanding circumstances of this pandemic, the deadline for registration cancellation for all participants who are not able to attend ESGE Days 2020 because of COVID-19 related restrictions has been extended until April 15.
Prof Mário Dinis Ribeiro (on behalf of the ESGE Executive Committee)
The ESGE Days team is consulting the following resources for regular updates on the COVID-19 virus:
- Guidance from the WHO:
- The Irish Department of Health:
- Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
Where does ESGE seek guidance regarding hosting ESGE Days in Dublin, Ireland:
- We are in regular contact with the Convention Centre Dublin (CCD)
› View the CCD Coronavirus COVID-19 Statement
- Guidance from the Irish Health Service Executive:
- As advised by the Irish Department of Health and the WHO
Any change in position will be updated on this website.