ESGE Days Registration
|Until February 28, 2021
(Early Bird Deadline)
|From March 1, 2021|
|ESGE Individual Member||75,00 €||95,00 €|
|Package Offer: New ESGE Individual Membership plus ESGE Days 20211||210,00 €||230,00 €|
|Non-member (health care professional)||150,00 €||190,00 €|
|Industry Representative||150,00 €||190,00 €|
|ESGENA Members / Young Endoscopists2||50,00 €||70,00 €|
|Group registrations available via the registration link||10% discount on groups of 10 or more participants|
Registration fees shown include local applicable VAT charges.
1 Individual Membership in ESGE is open to physicians with formal training in gastroenterology/surgery/internal medicine. ESGE Individual Membership is not available to industry representatives.
2 A Young Endoscopist must be an ESGE Individual Member of 35 years or younger on March 25, 2021.
For further information on the benefits of joining ESGE click here.
- ESGE Days 2021 - online event
- Live Event: Thursday, March 25 - Saturday, March 27, 2021
- On demand period: March 28 - May 31, 2021
- including access to:
- All scientific sessions
- Live endoscopy demonstration (Friday)
- Postgraduate Course
- Live Abstract presentations
- Digital Poster Exhibition
- Meet the Experts
- Virtual Industry Exhibition
- Corporate Satellite Symposia
- EYE Zone sessions
- All joint ESGE/Society meetings
- Additional networking activities
- CME accreditation (application in progress) NOTE: Certificates may only be claimed if you attend the live congress days.
Registration can be cancelled and refunded in full without penalties within 14 calendar days after the order confirmation up until February 28, 2021.
Participants must give notice of this cancellation within the legally required period of time indicated above, by contacting the registration department in writing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation after February 28, 2021: No refund will be possible after this date.
The Organizing Committee cannot be held responsible for double registrations. In this case, cancellation policy will apply.